The IBOLGuy was thanking all of the participants today for our efforts. So far he has 1921 bundles-and pallets worth of bundles on the way. This little idea of his becomes more beautiful with each update.
It is a blessing for those in Iraq who are about to receive some heartfelt gifts from us, both for IBOL and Old Mother Hubbard. It is also a blessing to us, to be able to share, to give, to be part of something bigger than ourselves.
Thank you IBOLGuy, for giving us this opportunity to reach out to our fellow quilters, knitters, and crafters in Iraq.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment