Sunday, November 28, 2010
Friday I drove up to see my Gma. She's still in the rehab hospital. We're hoping she will get strong enough to move to a Senior apartment. However, my aunt and I took her to a dr visit and she ended up in hospital because she was dehydrated.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
- leaves leaves leaves!
- no leaves! just leave it like it is
- I like the leaves. I like it the way it is. Either way will be great!
- one inch black border, three inches of leaves, back and bind in a medium gold
- screw the border, just bind it in black
- leaves are too busy
- suck it up and re-do the checkerboard
And on and on and on.
I have, seeing as how Thanksgiving is one week from today and we will be gone most of next week, have sent the Pilgrims to time out for being difficult.
That'll teach 'em.
Monday, November 15, 2010
It's a top! My goal for my two week vacation was to get this to a top and here it is!
I am working on a new wall hanging. This one is using Steampunk Halloween. I wanted to use the yellow tossed print as a square on point and...
This was a doozy! Up to eleven!
With these blocks I've finished the pieced blocks in the center star. Tonight I'm hoping to start the Argyle blocks for the outsi...