Friday, September 18, 2009

Why didn't someone warn me?

Stamp carving is addictive. I made my first one on Wednesday:In case you can't tell, it's a bunny with a book. I had been planning on making one for Red but this guy pushed ahead of that one. It's for my best friend from graduate school. We recently reconnected on facebook and had lunch together and this is the result. I will be mailing him off today. Here's a close up:


Last night I made one for Red who was thrilled. I'm planning on using it to stamp fabric for the backing of the doll quilt I will make him for Christmas. The boyos are going to be getting waldorf dolls and they will need quilts, right?

1 comment:

Joy said...

Stamp carving is on my list of crafts to learn too!

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.