Last night I made one for Red who was thrilled. I'm planning on using it to stamp fabric for the backing of the doll quilt I will make him for Christmas. The boyos are going to be getting waldorf dolls and they will need quilts, right?
Friday, September 18, 2009
Why didn't someone warn me?
Stamp carving is addictive. I made my first one on Wednesday:
In case you can't tell, it's a bunny with a book. I had been planning on making one for Red but this guy pushed ahead of that one. It's for my best friend from graduate school. We recently reconnected on facebook and had lunch together and this is the result. I will be mailing him off today. Here's a close up:

Last night I made one for Red who was thrilled. I'm planning on using it to stamp fabric for the backing of the doll quilt I will make him for Christmas. The boyos are going to be getting waldorf dolls and they will need quilts, right?
Last night I made one for Red who was thrilled. I'm planning on using it to stamp fabric for the backing of the doll quilt I will make him for Christmas. The boyos are going to be getting waldorf dolls and they will need quilts, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
1 comment:
Stamp carving is on my list of crafts to learn too!
Post a Comment