Friday, July 29, 2016
Thursday, July 28, 2016
The largest pincushion is a Buttermilk Basin pattern. I had liked this pattern since last summer but didn't order a kit until this month. It was really fun to make.
Two of the RWB pincushions are Schnibbles Liberty Tuffet patterns.
The churn dash is from a block exchange so I just turned it into a pincushion.
The little spool is a hand-pieced block I made and turned into a pincushion.
Monday, July 25, 2016
I finished four pairs of pjs this week (one was a pair for my brother from last summer that only needed hemming). I am so close to being positive on my usage for the year but I succumbed to 3.5 yards of camping themed flannel at JoAnns. DH just suggested a few things I could make for him that would bring me over into the black. LOL
Fabric Used this Week: 7 yards used
Fabric Used year to Date: 47.75 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 52.25 yards
Net Fabric for 2016: -4.5 yards used (so close!!!!! negative means I need to use more fabric!)
It's a top! My goal for my two week vacation was to get this to a top and here it is!
I am working on a new wall hanging. This one is using Steampunk Halloween. I wanted to use the yellow tossed print as a square on point and...
This was a doozy! Up to eleven!
With these blocks I've finished the pieced blocks in the center star. Tonight I'm hoping to start the Argyle blocks for the outsi...