Monday, June 11, 2018

progress

 I've been working on this shawl lately.  I didn't get as much sewing finished over the weekend as I wanted to finish the colorwork on the shawl.  Plus I just felt really knitty.
This poor photo shows my additions to the quilt.  I got the blue and white stripes on and started cutting out star blocks.  I need 28 star blocks!

Monday, June 04, 2018

two borders down

My goal for the weekend was to get these two borders on.  Then last evening I started cutting blue and white fabric for the stripes. Most of the fabric I'm using for this project is from my Jo Morton stash.  I'll keep doing that tonight.  Maybe even start sewing them together if I'm not too tired. . .

Finally!

 It's a top!  My goal for my two week vacation was to get this to a top and here it is!