Tuesday, May 19, 2015

fabric report

I haven't done any sewing to speak of this week. Neither did I purchase any fabric though I was sorely tempted! I've been focusing on digging through boxes of stuff that are all over the house in hopes of getting rid of some of them.  I did start on the Gingham Check Shawlette pattern I downloaded from knitpicks.com.  I'm doing it in shades of yellow for my sister.  I've started it about five times.  I hope I'm doing it properly!

Used this week: 0 yards
 Used year to Date: 12.5 yards
Added this week : 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 12.5 yards  
Net for 2015: 0 yards

 Total spent YTD $100.31 (including S&H)

Saturday, May 09, 2015

the one that got away. . .


I was really happy to finish this quilt for the Auction.  It went to our good friend Danny for $300!  And, even better, look at the state of my fabric report!

Used this week: 10 yards
 Used year to Date: 12.5 yards
Added this week : 1 yards
Added Year to Date: 12.5 yards  
 
Net for 2015: 0 yards

 Total spent YTD $100.31 (including S&H)

Finally!

 It's a top!  My goal for my two week vacation was to get this to a top and here it is!