This weekend was my Gma's 85th birthday so the family converged to celebrate. I had additional reason to celebrate: Thing Two was ready for my cousin and cousin-in-law! He really seemed to like it and I was so pleased. The colours are a total departure for me-I'm a folk kinda girl-but he was really happy. His mom is a quilter so he knows the effort that goes into a quilt-and of course his wife is a Crafty Girl herself. I wonder if I'm odd but I think I like the back of the quilt best. Just that single red block. My mom and Gma laughed at me because I said I was still on time with their wedding gift because "it isn't their first anniversary yet." LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment