1. Use 4lb or 8lb test Cajun Red fishing line for gridding Aida for cross-stitching.
2. Use backer rod foam to make DIY pinmoors.
3. Tired of crawling around on the floor when sandwiching a quilt? Buy some mdf (1x4 and eight feet long) and have the hardware store cut it into 4 foot lengths for you. Then follow this youtube video:
Basting a Quilt- the easy way!
4. How to make a big quilt back Ila's way via Jo's Country Junction.
5. How to machine bind via Patchwork Times.
How to machine bind via Cluck Cluck Sew.
6. How to close the hole on a sock gusset.
7. How to pick up stray threads.
8. Tips for quilt backs.
9. DIY quilt rulers
10. A good video on Duplicate Stitching.
11. Mary Quilts Off Center 4 Patch Backing