Kigwit's Thoughtful Spot
Hi, I'm Kigwit and I'm a quilter!
Tuesday, December 16, 2025
Finished hat
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon.
I kind of over worked my hands so I'm trying to take it easy. Just knitting another sock. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
trying again
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
Doc!
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
A nice pair
I just finished these. I decided to redo the toe on the first sock. I knit 72 rows before starting the decreases for the toe. I love the fe...
Nearly there
Well I hoped to finish Vintage Housewife by the end of August. I very nearly made it. My dog died on Friday and I didn't have the hear...
No comments:
Post a Comment