Made these socks using leftover yarn from the sweater I made for Baby T. I wasn't sure if I had enough yarn so I cast on and knit the heel and foot of each sock and then knit up for each leg. I've since realized that the feet are too long and will need to be shortened.
It's a top! My goal for my two week vacation was to get this to a top and here it is!
I am working on a new wall hanging. This one is using Steampunk Halloween. I wanted to use the yellow tossed print as a square on point and...
This was a doozy! Up to eleven!
With these blocks I've finished the pieced blocks in the center star. Tonight I'm hoping to start the Argyle blocks for the outsi...