I bought this kit at the HQF in November. It's a Laura Heine whatever. My family is crazy about honey so. . . This is my first collage quilt and it was a great introduction to Laura Heine collage. It is 8 x 8 and I used the backing to do the binding for the first time. It's a little wonky but good for a first attempt. The backing/binding fabric has little bees all over it! This is already hanging in my kitchen.Monday, February 13, 2023
Honey Bear
I bought this kit at the HQF in November. It's a Laura Heine whatever. My family is crazy about honey so. . . This is my first collage quilt and it was a great introduction to Laura Heine collage. It is 8 x 8 and I used the backing to do the binding for the first time. It's a little wonky but good for a first attempt. The backing/binding fabric has little bees all over it! This is already hanging in my kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what you can do
It's amazing what you can do when you have a clear table! These are some blocks for the Saturday Sampler at my LQS. I really like the ...
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Well I hoped to finish Vintage Housewife by the end of August. I very nearly made it. My dog died on Friday and I didn't have the hear...
-
I just finished these. I decided to redo the toe on the first sock. I knit 72 rows before starting the decreases for the toe. I love the fe...
No comments:
Post a Comment