I got up early this morning and finished the February blocks for the Saturday Sampler. I feel very accomplished as we only received the pattern on Saturday morning! I'm still sewing on my HD-1000 as my poor Janome Horizon is waiting on a new power supply and circuit board that is on a boat somewhere in the Pacific. I'm working on improving my piecing accuracy as this machine does not allow me to move the needle to achieve a scant 1/4 inch. Now that I've finished with these blocks I'm thinking about pulling out my Cynthia England projects and working on them with my Featherweight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment