I always like to decorate the china hutch I inherited from Grandmama. Usually I use the Christmas tree stoneware and bits of china and a few bits and bobs. But this year I was inspired by Tea With Friends to display all of my Santa face mugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, this is just delightful! I'm so happy to know that I inspired your display, and it's sooooo cheerful and colorful. Is that a snowball design quilted piece? (Jealous!) And pink bottle brush trees! I love it ALL!
Post a Comment