Kigwit's Thoughtful Spot
Hi, I'm Kigwit and I'm a quilter!
Monday, January 02, 2023
My grandmama's china
I always like to display my Grandmama's china in January and February. It's Nocturne and it has black roses with blush petals. I made the runner to go with it in 2016.
And then in 2021 I made this wall hanging for the adjacent wall.
I think my Grandmama would like them both!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
more knitting
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
Doc!
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
Finished hat
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
I knit a hat?
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment