Saturday, January 05, 2019

Goals for 2019

I can't believe Christmas break is over and I'm headed to work again on Monday!  After reading about Jo's completed BOM, I decided to start my list anew. 

  1. PA Dutch-needs sashing and borders
  2. Chocolatier-needs blocks
  3. Cool Yule-needs sashing and borders
  4. Ramona's baskets (civil war): one block left then assemble and make the borders
  5. Ramona's baskets (30's): need to make three blocks, then assemble and add borders
  6. Shelby's graduation quilt/goose chase-this one is the one that has really slowed me down
One the plus side, in December I found out that I am anemic and that's why I'm exhausted all of the time.  I started taking iron so I am hopeful that will help with my energy level and I'll be able to sew when I get home in the evenings. Plus the new Saturday Ramona started today!

The fabrics are batiks which I normally don't care for.  In fact, I was going to use civil war repros but I really like how this one looks, so I bought the batik block.

I need to make of list of things I completed this year.  That will make me feel better!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.