So we have another day off! It is literally freezing outside with leftover ice from yesterday so the schools called it off for another day. In actuality it is a beautiful, if cold, day with clear blue skies and bright sun. My toes are freezing in my slippers!
So I have two blocks left to make. The little house was already cut out. I'll have to double check and make sure it was cut out correctly before I sew. And last night before calling it quits I cut out block number twelve! I would like to finish these two blocks today. I really want to do a quick quilt kit but I should at least do the sashing before moving on. Otherwise I risk this being an UFO for even longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment