Monday, January 22, 2018

on the other BOM. . .

So now I'm working on BOM #2.  This one isn't nearly as old-this is from 2017!  I blithely made one block and then (as usual) I got stuck on the next one.

I don't remember the name of this one but it was fairly easy to sew.

This block is the arrowhead.  I had a tough time (obviously) with this one.  I still didn't get it right but decided to move on.  My sister recommended I try to make the block with some other fabric just to check it out.  The base for the arrowhead is 2 x 2.5 inches.  I bet I am sewing it together with the wrong orientation.  I hope I can try it out tonight but I have a cub scout committee meeting.  I started on the corner blocks this weekend and finished one.  I'll try to take some pics tonight.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.