I had to practise my stem stitch for the sticks-my first efforts were horrible.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
One gift finished
Here is my gift for my Aunt Cindy. I started this over Thanksgiving, stitching it at the lake on our camping trip. It was just the perfect project to do, all by hand, chatting with The Poppas. This pattern is from Cath's Pennies Designs, The Melt. Candle from Bath & Body works-peppermint!
I had to practise my stem stitch for the sticks-my first efforts were horrible.
And I ended up changing from floss to perle cotton for the snowflakes. I love these little cardinals but I think my favorite things are the carrot noses!
I had to practise my stem stitch for the sticks-my first efforts were horrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
1 comment:
That is so sweet! I think your aunt will treasure it. Is this for your 2nd Craft Olympic thimble? If so let me know and I will add it to my sidebar.
Post a Comment