Friday, December 28, 2012

After Christmas

I've been sick since the week before Christmas so I haven't finished any of the projects I planned to do.  I took a week vacation so I could finish some quilts and so far-nothing!  Ah well, the boyos had a great Christmas.  Santa brought plenty of Legos!  I'm still not feeling great but I am much better than I was last week.  So, for the rest of my vacation, I'm hoping to get the binding and hanging sleeve on Sparkle Plenty.  Surely I will be able to do that!  I tried to get Aunt Cindy to come down from north Texas to do it for me LOL.

1 comment:

Houseelf said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you recover soon. I don't think the unusual weather has been helping anyone's illness. Get Well Soon.

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.