Wednesday, January 05, 2011
First finish of 2011
My first UFO finish of 2011:
I sewed this table runner last summer after a trip to Kerrville. It is a kit from Creations, a lovely and very friendly quilt shop there. I had finished sewing the runner and had halfway quilted it when I decided I wanted to quilt it differently. So I put it away and never got back to it-who wants to rip out quilting? So on New Year's Day I pulled it out, decided against ripping out the quilting and finished quilting it. I began the binding (thankfully I had already made it) on New Year's Day and finished it on January 2! I've got it in my office at work. The little pig bowl is a gift from a friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment