Made these socks using leftover yarn from the sweater I made for Baby T. I wasn't sure if I had enough yarn so I cast on and knit the heel and foot of each sock and then knit up for each leg. I've since realized that the feet are too long and will need to be shortened.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment