Knitting right along. I'm keeping the pattern going on the foot. I really hope this fits him! I did the foot over 33 stitches. I am continuting the pattern on the top of the foot and have added one plain knit stitch on either side of the pattern to make the transition smooth. I'm going to knit the foot on 72 stitches. I hope it works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a rare evening
Had a hotel stay and a front dropped the temperature enough to sit by the pool and knit. It was awesome!
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment