I had a mug rug kit out on my table from one of the local shop hops. So I started playing around after I finished my tree skirt. It came with these fabrics plus some forest green that doesn't really go. I'm not going to follow the pattern for the mug rug. I'm just going to play until I decide I like something. Or maybe these will go in the parts department. We'll see.
Wednesday, January 28, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment