I'm trying to remember when I started this sampler. I think I bought the pattern in 2021. So I need to finish the block I'm currently stitching and then the large block at the bottom-it will be a clothesline with clothes hanging on it. I'm telling myself I'll finish the borders when my sister gets here because I can do that without looking at the pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment