Thursday, October 10, 2024

Ripping out

So I was minding my own business stitching the gingham border on Vintage Housewife when I realized something was off.  If you look at that half finished block on the bottom I realized that there was supposed to be another row of two blocks to match the giant red block next to it.  I need some time to focus, count, and eventually rip out the stitches.





I was three stitches off! I'm really glad I hadn't started filling in the block!  I fixed it and continued stitching on.  As you can see, I'm actually stitching the border below the large red block now.  All nice and orderly and in the correct place.

No comments:

Toddler tote

Made this little tote for my grand nephew second birthday.  I made it washable and reversible.  Apparently he is fond of hamburgers.