Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Paint pots


 Well I have no idea why but when I got home yesterday I pulled out my isosceles triangle die and got to cutting out my "A Christmas Story" yardage.  

I had to finagle my die because I wanted the fabric to be in the correct orientation!

Now I have to decide what colors I will use with the focus fabrics.  I went through them and then had my son and DH vote on them as well.  I plan to cut some samples tonight so I can finish the cutting for this quilt.  It will go into the waiting box after it's all cut.

I think I'm going to cut out my Mary Poppins fabric too.  That way it will be ready to go whenever I have spare time.

I think it's crazy I'm cutting this fabric out because I have two big quilts on the go right now!


No comments:

Toddler tote

Made this little tote for my grand nephew second birthday.  I made it washable and reversible.  Apparently he is fond of hamburgers.