I'm really loving the colors for this BOM. These are the May and April blocks. My sewing time has been limited-I'm looking forward to a long weekend for Memorial Day. I'll actually be off for five days due to the last day of school and graduation. I'm hoping that I will get plenty of rest and lots of sewing time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment