Here are my finished Christmas Mischief elves. I finished my red one after Christmas. I planned to sew on some green pompoms but I ended up binding it in red and now I think I should get red pompoms. And how do you sew those onto binding anyway? Guess I'll find out eventually or just call it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...


No comments:
Post a Comment