Friday, January 01, 2021
January One
My sister helped my mom purge closets while she was here over Christmas. Mom had three or four yards of this Star Wars fabric and gave it to me-and I saw a fractured star quilt on Fb. So I figured out how to make the star and went to town. I did not plan to start this quilt-I wanted to get busy with my sashing project-but here I am. I used my Accuquilt dies for the HST and both the small and large squares. I *really* wish I had a die for the Tri-Recs. I've been having to use a ruler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment