Friday, December 25, 2020
For the little girls
I made these two quilt tops for my youngest two nieces. I tried to make them as identical as possible! The fabric is Olaf and the two Frozen girls. (I've never seen the movie so I don't remember names.) My sister gave them a loft bed for their dolls so they needed quilts! The backing is leftover pink damask minky from my Sheri Beri Holiday quilt. The girls loved the doll quilts and that's all that matters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment