I am working on a new wall hanging. This one is using Steampunk Halloween. I wanted to use the yellow tossed print as a square on point and have three strips of the blender fabric as the border but I couldn't figure it out. So I have opted to use a square in a square instead. I'll still use the three strips as you can see in the last photo. I still have a long way to go on this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...



No comments:
Post a Comment