Kigwit's Thoughtful Spot
Hi, I'm Kigwit and I'm a quilter!
Monday, October 12, 2020
Needlebook
I started this cross-stitch so many years ago! I find it very difficult to do (I have vision issues). I finally finished it this weekend. It will be a little needlebook for my aunt. The inside is wool with a strip of felt for the needles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
more knitting
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
Doc!
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
Finished hat
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
I knit a hat?
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment