Well, block sixteen is finished. I did a quick layout to see how it would cover my bed. I'm planning on white sashing with lime green cornerstones. I am torn about adding a border. Part of me wants the quilt to be a big larger but the other part of me says just get it done! I think I should do the sashing and the decide.Monday, August 01, 2016
sixteen!
Well, block sixteen is finished. I did a quick layout to see how it would cover my bed. I'm planning on white sashing with lime green cornerstones. I am torn about adding a border. Part of me wants the quilt to be a big larger but the other part of me says just get it done! I think I should do the sashing and the decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment