Thursday, May 30, 2013

Arrrrrrgh.

I've been without my sewing machine for over a week.

Why?

I broke my needle plate and snapped off one of the feed dogs on my beautiful Janome.

How?

By mending jeans for DH.

Arrrgh.  Thankfully it will only be around $100 for the parts and repair but I told DH that if he wants any more denim mended he's to buy me an industrial sewing machine.

Ugh.  It's a really bad feeling to look into your sewing machine and see springs.

I should get it back one day next week. So I've been sewing on DH's Kenmore.

Arrrrrrrgh.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Oh you poor girl! As you are aware, I know just how you feel! Be glad it isn't your only machine - I know I was glad I had another.

Houseelf said...

Ouch! I hope you have lots of other projects you can be working on while your machine is repaired. Huge sympathies.

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.