Saturday, December 31, 2011

UFO list

Well, I guess it's that time of year again.  Time to make a list of my UFOs.

1. Plum Creek Penny rug: need to finish vines, pennies and backing.
2. PA Dutch: eight blocks to go

3. Pilgrims Pride: Stuck on the border
4. Winter River: border and finishing 

5. Nautical & Nice: to border or not to border, that is the question 

6. Broderie Perse Tree of Life: still quilting 


7. Cozy Cabin: I am going to take of the borders and trim so they fit better.



8. Summer Sampler: three done,  nine to go.  
Still irritated at QQ for messing up my schedule.










I have a couple of other projects that I started recently:
  1. orange circle quilt-just started this fall
  2. sparkle plenty-just started in December
  3. pinwheel quilt-just started in December

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.