So, I don't actually celebrate Valentines Day. Not a big deal in my book-especially now that it's our anniversary. (yep, we got married on Valentines Day. I kinda got suckered into that one!). On Scrappy Threads she was showing some cute valentines fabric which made me start thinking. Then when I saw this vintage valentines fabric I just had to make this quilt. It's a quick project, just a few hours and I even made the binding. I think I am going to back it in some red kona cotton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
2 comments:
Adorable fabric!!! I love how you did the (rail fence design). And I also loooove that duck duck goose fabric/quilt!
thanks for linking to my blog!
and congrats on getting your quilt done! and happy anniversary!
Super cute! I love it!
Post a Comment