I'm still working on the Airy scarf for my friend. I am going to make it longer than the one in the pattern as I know she likes long scarves. Now I'm thinking I should have made it wider too.
Ah well. She will appreciate it no matter what. She's not crafty but her grandmother was so she appreciates handknits.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment