Friday, November 28, 2008
Peppermint ornaments
I'm making my ornaments for the Betsy-Tacy list exchange again this year. I'm using one from Old School Acres and one from AllSorts. I actually have met my recepient once at a BT convention and she's having a tough time lately so I am really looking forward to sending these and some other pepperminty goodies to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
1 comment:
Those are so cute! That peppermint candy one is darling.
Post a Comment