I finished my Romantic Cardigan yesterday. Ties crocheted and sewn on. All loose ends tucked away. I tried it on several of the girls at work so I could see it on someone. V. chuffed.
Then last night I was folding some clothes and had Baby T on the floor near me. He looked like he was about to roll over and I said "Dude, you nearly did it." He gave me a look that said "What, this?" and over he rolled! From back to front. I was so excited! My baby is growing so fast!
So a finished sweater. That's nice. A new milestone for my baby? Even better!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment