Saturday, February 16, 2008

Not until you do your homework missy!

Still haven't finished my sweater. I've woven in some
ends and crocheted one of the ties but that's it.
I've also knit a swatch of Elann Sonata on some size 6
Denise needles. The yarn is a lovely gold colour and
I hope to knit a sweater from Big Girl Knits out of
it. Unfortunately the colour is currently sold out on
Elann so it will have to wait for a while.

I'm having to work today (a Saturday) for
reasons that I won't go into right now. One of my
coworkers told me to bring my knitting-and I did-
along with my crochet sweater, some noro for DH's hat,
and the tea towel I need to do for my sister.

HOWEVER:

I am not letting myself do anything "fun" until I
finish my work. So, really, I guess I shouldn't even be blogging!


No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.