Sunday, February 07, 2021
I am such a Lemming
I saw on Sisters Choice blog about the Little Blocks 365 and could not resist signing up. I'm six weeks behind but I don't care. All of the blocks are 3.5 inches and are paperpieced! I've been wanting to get proficient at paperpiecing-I think I've actually completed one whole block-and there is a world of gorgeous patterns out there. This also pushed ahead of my Sashing project this weekend but I loved every minute of it. I am using my Civil War repro scraps and will be cutting into some other pieces to increase variety of colors. I hope I can get caught up and keep up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...


No comments:
Post a Comment