As I am finishing up the binding on my nephew's eagle quilt, his sister has been talking more about her graduation quilt! My Magpie will be graduating in December and she's really excited about her quilt. I'm going to use this pattern, Goose Chase by Mark Lipinski. This was published in Quilty magazine (July/August 2013). Magpie has always liked flying geese blocks so this is the perfect quilt for her.
We went shopping yesterday (Labor Day sales) and bought seven or eight different turquoise fabrics. I'll sub turquoise for the black and red for the pink. She also asked that I use a white on white text fabric instead of flat white. Boy, that girl really knows what she wants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment