Sunday, January 01, 2017

Goals for 2017

I haven't been sewing at all since August.  Things have gotten pretty crazy on the homefront.  But I plan to remedy that in the new year! So here are my goals for 2017:


  1. Cool Yule-Need to remake a couple blocks and then sash.
  2. Camp Peanuts-for my youngest son.  I cut and put border fabric on it before I was ready for it.  Doggone it!
  3. If I finish the above two quilts I am buying an Encyclopedia Galactica kit and making it!
  4. I'd love to make the Paper Shredder quilt.
  5. I'd also like to make one of my quilt kits that I have. (I have several!)
For knitting:
  1. finish Girly Girl Socks
  2. orange Classy Slip-Up socks
  3. possibly knit Peaks N Valleys socks (knit socks! book)
  4. Old Man of Storr shawlette (in S'mores yarn)
  5. Anniversary socks for DH

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.