Sunday, January 03, 2016

New fabric report and finished project

I'm going to try to keep up with this report in 2016!  I did okay in 2015 and then got bogged down and lost track of things.  I think I am going to count fabric as used when I finish a top-it takes me forever to get the backs together and I want to keep feeling like I'm doing something!

Fabric Used this Week: 2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2016: 2 yards used

I already know I want to get  a FQ bundle of Little Joys before it is unavailable and I definitely am going to need more Kona White to finish my Cool Yule quilt. The grey and pink table runner from yesterday was all from stash!! I love it when I am able to make something just using stash.  I needed this one as I put away all of my Christmas things and pulled out my Grandmama's china to display.  The china is grey and white with a hint of pink.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.