This used to be a Multidirectional Scarf-at least it was until yesterday. I knit it too narrow-about 4.5 inches and almost never wore it-and it was too long like spaghetti. Instead I wear the one I knit for DH. So yesterday I took it to the beach with me to unravel during our Pooh and Piglet Picnic. It was a little tough to unravel as Noro Kureyon is very grabby-it broke a lot too. But I think if I knit it about 8 or 9 inches wide I will get a lot more use out of it.
I've been feeling very knitty lately. I ran out of yarn of the feather and fan socks so need to find something to finish the toes. And I need to reknit the toes on DH's latest blue socks. And I'd really like to knit two pixie caps for babies that I know. My brother and his wife are welcoming daughter #3 today and she needs a cap from Auntie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment