I finally finished these mitts for Red. I started them last year but when I tried to knit the wolf pattern it was a big mess! So I knit both mitts and tried to duplicate stitch. I got frustrated and put them away but pulled them out recently so they would be finished while they still fit Red.
This is the first one I knit and duplicate stitched. It has lots of mistakes!
This one is much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
2 comments:
These are FANTASTIC! You could sell them! I would buy some!
Beautiful! Well done for persevering.
Post a Comment