Tuesday, January 21, 2014

been knitting

 So apparently, 'tis the season to be knitting.  This is the second edition of a baby hat for the family caboose.  I had to rip out the first edition because it was too small.  This is the best pic I could get because this little girl is never still!
 This is a chevron hat for Magpie.  The pattern is from a Simply Knitting magazine.  Pretty much knitted this one twice as well-the chart was wrong in the magazine.  I really should trust my instincts when I'm knitting.

This is bad pic of a quick scarf I knit for my other niece-two strands of yarn knit together on size 19 needles.  She was thrilled!  Hmmm, all of this knitting is for nieces!  I actually do have one other knitting project to show-I knit dad a new Harry Potter scarf.  Need to get a pic of that one!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.