I was working on the seashell quilt for my mom and ran out of fabric. So I picked up my pilgrims-would like to finish that this year. And I ran out of fabric. So I made this primitive Santa instead. It's a Jan Patek pattern that I have been wanting to do for years. It needs a bit more quilting and then binding. I think I'm going to wash this one and get it all crinkly and vintage looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment