Sunday, January 06, 2013

Borders and Goals

So far I have:

Put the borders on this quilt (60x78):
 And on this quilt:
 I also have cut and pinned the backing to my penny rug:
I think I have enough time to blanket stitch this on tonight and then it will be my first Finish of 2013!  I still have some UFOs that I really want to finish.  I'm tired of counting them as UFOs! I'm back to work in the morning but at least I'm not sick anymore and I did actually get some things done over this break.


Goals this year:

Solve the border issues:


  Finish these two:
Need to finish the quilting on this and, yes, get the borders on:
  

Cozy cabin: either redo the border or just quilt it!






I also really want to make the Madeline Schnibble this year-I'd love to have it for February. 


No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.