Found this adorable camping flannel at JoAnn's on Saturday. Boyos are thrilled with their new pajamas.
And I ordered this Star Wars fabric as soon as I saw it. Pajamas for me!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
3 comments:
Love the PJ's
Lovely makings. I am a Star Wars fan too. And Star Trek. :-)
I had to run to my Joann's this afternoon and get that camping fabric! I was doing a google search last night for camping fabric and found your blog and immediately fell in love with the flannel. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment